We are looking for a full time experienced IT professional to provide our clients with quality, timely on-site hardware replacements on their laptops, desktops, and tablets. This job provides the unique opportunity to connect with major leaders in technology, obtain specialized certifications at no personal cost, and gain valuable field experience, yet stills allows the freedom and flexibility that comes with being your own boss. Candidates need to be self-motivated individuals capable of assignments and client requirements while maintaining a consistent level of quality service for our clients and their customers. This is a hourly paid position with benefits and other perks!
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience/knowledge of laptop and desktop hardware repairs.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Local candidate must be available for immediate hire.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check going back 7 years.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Must be able to carry and/or lift tools, kits or parts of up to 50-75 lbs.
- The ability to work with minimal immediate supervision.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- A+ Certification
- Associate degree or 2 years’ experience in field/customer based position.
- Previous military experience in an electronics related field a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and a desire to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Able or organize, prioritize, and schedule daily assignments in accordance with client service level agreements (SLA) and service guidelines.
- Ability to follow documented instruction on processes and procedures.
- Ability to document and maintain accurate time and mileage records.
- Required client certifications or the ability to obtain required certifications provided by SMARTECH at no personal cost.