This position is onsite and will play a crucial role in the Team Supervisor organization of managing a team in hardware and software ticket resolutions, PC swaps and equipment deployments, and asset management to support the client’s end-users.
This position is also a working supervisor rule, when needed will have to step in and be able to perform any job that the team is required to do. The ideal candidate will understand customer issues, communicate succinctly and accurately to internal stakeholders, and follow through within the IT Support team. To be a successful Team Supervisor, she/he must not only maintain strong and trusting relationships with customers but also have solid support from their staff to ensure customer satisfaction
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Focuses on Customer service, Customer Relations, Leadership, Decision Making and Critical Thinking.
· Highly disciplined individual who will lead by example and set clear expectations and objectives to her/his team in meeting contract terms and setting proper client expectations.
· Leads team on client sites to achieve all operational metrics and client satisfaction standards.
· Leads team in analyzing complex business-related issues as they apply to system infrastructure and provide on-demand solutions.
· Monitors problem ticket management database and follows up with assigned personnel ensuring timely resolution of problems. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Acts as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
· Maintains and fosters a positive business relationship with all assigned clients.
· Ensure that all client SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
· Maintains intimate understanding of client SOWs and drives company resources to fulfill its obligations.
· Manages potential issues or opportunities for applicable client engagements.
· Takes ownership in implementing applicable strategic initiatives.
· Responsible for ensuring knowledge base includes general & client specific information that is accurate and readily available and communicates applicable knowledge, policies, and procedures to technical leads & analysts.
· Assists in QA Review process implementation; notifies senior management of any applicable issues in maintaining QA program.
· Serves as a player/coach and willing to do what is needed to drive results.
· Train, coach and mentor team.
· Manages and provides (if applicable) training/coaching opportunities and reviews technical/non-technical issues with technical leads & analysts in a timely manner.
· Sets stretch objectives for employees and manages performance issues consistently & effectively.
· Meets with direct reports on a regular basis to monitor performance and development.
· Available to work as needed to support the business.
· Initiates escalation as appropriate to ensure management awareness of problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding documented SLA targets.
· Always keeps a professional business relationship with client to effectively represent our client in difficult situations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
·Represents our client in a professional and businesslike manner and communicates effectively with customers and associates.
· Working Knowledge of client’s hardware and software though out the client’s enterprise
· Interacts with customer responding to technical questions or requests for information.
· Reinforces and implements “shift best” model, creating knowledge base articles for Service Desk use.
· Processes timely and accurate information to ensure compliance with warranty requirements of vendors.
· Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all tangible problems and concerns.
· Escalates problems and issues to a higher level of support. This includes service that exceeds response time, repair time, lack of parts, or any other issue that could impact customer satisfaction.
· Primarily provides Tier 2& 3 level support.
· Performs maintenance tasks, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems and peripheral equipment and can train junior techs on these efforts.
· Performs computer hardware and software installations and can train junior techs on these efforts.
· Proficient in troubleshooting and repair of various manufacturers’ laptops, desktops, printers and peripherals.
· Be particularly sensitive to avoid violations of customer policies and procedures in the course of troubleshooting which would risk the integrity of customer’s data.
· Document time and/ or trouble tickets and other administrative tasks.
· Resolve user requests or service through the customer’s work order system if applicable
· Coordinate support across multiple departments to provide I.S. Maintenance.
· Coordinate effort with Manager
· Working knowledge of running Team reports, including time reporting.
· Working knowledge of running Client reports
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of client’s hardware platforms
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of clients’ software and user base
· Coordinate efforts with Workstation Engineers when needed to solve complex issues
· Configure network printing and IP addressing if applicable to client needs.
· Install, move, upgrade and change equipment hardware and software based on project / client needs.
· Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Knowledge of network concepts, MS Windows Operating Systems and MS Office products
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills enabling great teamwork with peers and the ability to positively interact with fellow employees at all levels
· Careful attention to detail and time management skills
· Experience supporting as many of the following platforms and environments as possible; Windows Operating Systems , network concepts, connectivity, passwords, security etc.
· Able to train and coach junior staff in all the above efforts
· High School Diploma or GED required, college degree preferred.
· MCP and A+, Network, + and Security + certifications
· Ability to travel to other Bell Industries sites; overnights on some occasions
· Other major product line certifications obtained within 6 months of employment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
· Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Must be able to sit at a computer for long periods of time.
· Must be able to work outside of normal business hours and work days.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Manual dexterity to use keyboard to input information