Automation Lead - RPA
Location : Katy TX
Duration: Long Term
As an Automation Lead, you will be responsible for implementing the RPA tool and working with Accounts Payable team and SMEs to understand their current process and recommend process reengineering opportunities to improve efficiency.
Project/Program Focus Deliverables
· Architect and Design infrastructure to support automated solutions in accordance with enterprise leading best practices
· Install, Configure and Manage Automation Anywhere RPA platform
· Collaborate with Business and Vendor teams to “Reimagine and Simplify Process” and identify opportunities for Automation.
· Conduct Process Automation High Level Assessments for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings
· Gathers existing process documentation and reviews with end users
· Analyse and clearly document business process requirements for the automation build including exception handing scenarios and process metrics such as volumes, SLAs, and cycle times
· Determine what type of automation will best fit to automate a given use case (RPA, Cognitive or a mix of both)
· Works with business end users to identify potential reengineering opportunities to streamline the use of robotics (e.g., use of an application programming interface vs. a user screen)
· Serve as subject matter expert to others seeking to utilize automation technologies for automating and streamlining existing manual business processes
· Translate business requirements, current and future state process designs to create automation ready process flows
· Designs Process Design Documents (PDDs), change impact analysis, complete training template for end users
· Data analysis skills, interpretation, analysis and evaluation of reports
· Able to handle varied technical problems on a project or support work effort to reach solutions
· Strong business acumen and process improvement mindset
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrates the application of established methodologies, best practices and techniques
· Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and attention to detail in performance of duties
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
· Ensure satisfaction of key Automation Stakeholders
· Ensure process analyses are successfully delivered on time, on budget, on quality, on value consistent with industry standards.
· Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for projects and other policies relevant to the project scope (e.g. development best practices, security standards and compliance, etc.).
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
· Graduate in Computer Science with 7 – 10 years of Business IT Applications, Digital technologies, and Platform implementation experience
· 2+ years’ experience in implementing and managing RPA infrastructure and building automations with Automation Anywhere
· Strong software troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of programming constructs (C#, Visual Basic and VBA) in a MS Windows based enterprise software environment
· Strong understanding of programming concepts, software design patterns
· Strong understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents in Automation space
· Awareness of RPA design and development considerations
· Understanding of various automation components and features available in Automation Anywhere
· Understands development methodology and lifecycle
· Strong analytical skills and able to improvise configuration / coding to new situations.
· Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
· Well-organized with excellent communication and reporting skills.
· Ability to work closely with users and translating user requirements into solution designs.
· Knowledge and experience in developing solutions within the Healthcare sector is an added advantage.
· Focuses on solutions and productivity, is a self-starter, gets assignments done
· Experience working in a customer-facing position
· Good communication skills to compile clear and concise evaluation reports