Following the completion of your application on our website, you will receive a confirmation email. Please open up the email and click the button to confirm your application in order for us to properly receive and review your application.
IT Technical Support Specialist (Entry Level)
Tired of the same ol' job, where you feel like you're in rinse and repeat? Looking for freedom, flexibility, and hands on experience, come join our team of qualified IT technicians across the nation!
Why Should You Apply?
● Work-life balance
- Competitive Pay
- Schedule flexibility
● We pay your certifications
- We want you to succeed!
- Great entry-level opportunity for field experience.
SMARTECH has been in business since 1993 and is a leader in delivering nationwide technology services and solutions to some of the country’s largest clients. We meet the needs of our customers by providing a flexible and skilled workforce. We bring an ability to complete projects and maintain budgetary control over variable costs. In addition to the United States corporate office, SMARTECH works with leading Fortune 500 companies and SMEs throughout the Asia-Pacific region and North America specializing in innovative technology systems and infrastructures.When you partner with SMARTECH, you talk to real people that want you to succeed!
- We are a national leader in technology services and resolutions.
- A fast growing international company!
We are looking for a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of IT Technical Support Specialist to service the San Mateo area. We need someone with a great attitude that can interface with our customers. We also look for people who are self starters, time-oriented, and have a strong work ethic.
What you’ll do:
- Maintaining and repairing equipment (workstations, laptops, printers, servers, etc.).
- Provide weekly update report to Field Service Supervisor
- Data Entry – Input data into asset management tool and ticketing systems, and processes
- Take routine service calls and performs basic installations.
- May provide basic desk-side support of personal computers and associated software.
What we are looking for:
- Must have experience/knowledge of PC, laptop, server, and tablet hardware repair.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree or certificate in Information Technology, Computer Information, Computer Science, computer related degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be willing to get certified in new information and skills.
- Must be a local candidate and be available for immediate hire.
- Must have a valid driver license, insurance, and reliable transportation.
- Company drug screen and background check are required
SMARTECH’s corporate office is based in Austin, TX. However, we provide our services and hire IT technicians all through the United States.
Applicants should submit an online application on our website:https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/smartechcsicom.