SMARTECH is looking to hire a Power BI Business Analyst.
- Onsite East Brunswick, NJ (travel once a week into NYC).
- 6-month contract with possibility of extension.
- Must be a local candidate.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Power BI Subject Matter Expert.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- In-depth technical knowledge on SSAS and building cubes.
- Agile/SCRUM methodology experience (preferred).
Microsoft Power BI Data Architect and Business Analyst
- Oversee and support the design, development, and implementation of data warehousing, reporting, and analytics solutions to deliver and solve business challenges using Power BI.
- Provide oversight and expertise in data modeling and database design architecture and develop data models using SSAS, ETL packages, OLAP cubes, reports utilizing Power BI, and apply best practices through the development lifecycle.
- Document source-to-target mappings, data dictionaries, and database design. Craft and execute queries upon request for data. Present information through reports and visualization and identify areas of improvement to optimize data flows.
- Work closely with the product owner to create product backlog and facilitate backlog grooming and release processes.
- Work closely with the product owner to document and understand user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Translate user stories to ensure development team understands requirements.
- Familiarity working with and implementing Agile/SCRUM methodology.