We need an Entry Level Technical Recruiter to assist with recruiting computer repair technicians for work across the United States.
The successful candidate needs to be able to source and influence potential technicians to partner with us and be a point of contact. You will spend most of the day on the internet and on the phone, no shyness here!
We are looking for creative, confident, committed team members with an ability to multi-task and successfully juggle multiple projects and priorities who are available to start immediately.
A SMARTECH Technical Recruiter is primarily responsible for recruitment and job placement of computer repair technicians nationwide, both as employees of SMARTECH and as independent contractors, as well as assist in business development through recruitment.
- Build a pipeline of qualified candidates and maintain relationships with candidates and contacts.
- Screen applicants, schedule and conduct telephone interviews, checks references and background and evaluate applicant qualifications.
- Develop and maintain contacts with educational institutions and employment agencies.
- Determines internet online recruiting strategies for attracting and recruiting candidates.
- Maintain data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, and terminations.
- Work closely with hiring managers, human resources manager, and executive leadership to determine hiring needs, trends and recruiting strategies.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Hunger, Drive, and Ambition
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Money Motivated-Commission Driven
- Have a keen interest in the recruiting
- Sales experience, Commission based experienced
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Undergraduate degree preferred, but not required
- Experience with applicant tracking software preferred, but not required.
- Must be willing and able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Strong work ethic – punctual and dependable.
- Stellar verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Must have an ability to work with minimal immediate supervision.
- Proven understanding of cost-effective recruiting strategies.
- Experience with and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have a "go getter", or sales and commission driven type of personality.
- Looking for a candidate who are willing to go above and beyond what is required of them.
- Must be innovative to ensure positions are filled quickly when assistance is required.