*** Note to applicants: Following the completing of your application on our website, you will receive a confirmation email. Please open up the email and click the button to confirm your application in order for us to properly receive and review your application.
Our company currently has an opportunity for a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of IT Technician. The IT Technician will also be the main point of contact for our clients who are experiencing computer issues. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established organization that has experienced significant growth recently.
- Take routine service calls and performs basic installations.
- Provide hardware break-fix, troubleshooting, hardware component replacement.
- Support low-end document processing products.
- Perform installs, moves, adds and changes in a client environment.
- May provide basic desk-side support of personal computers and associated software.
- Handle basic, non-complex products and/or problems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have experience/knowledge of PC, laptop, server, and tablet hardware repair.
- Must have prior field experience.
- Must be willing to get certified in new information and skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be a local candidate and be available for immediate hire.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required