*** Note to applicants: Following the completing of your application on our website, you will receive a confirmation email. Please open up the email and click the button to confirm your application in order for us to properly receive and review your application.
Our company currently has an opportunity for a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of IT Technician. The IT Technician will also be the main point of contact for our clients who are experiencing computer issues. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established organization that has experienced significant growth recently.
- Providing customer break fix support for designated equipment
- Communicating clearly in written and verbal form
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Accepting and delivery of all service calls assigned
- Completing all administrative tasks associated with each call
- Responsible for control and return of assets and inventory
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- May provide functional guidance to colleagues
- Typically requires technical school certification or equivalent
- Ability to drive yourself to client locations
- Ability to lift and or move various computer equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation with valid registration and adequate insurance
- Additional requirements may exist if offer of employment is extended
- Must own a basic repair tool kit