The mission of the Creative/Customer Experience Specialist is to create a badass first impression and foster a fun, relevant brand personality through all social media accounts and inbound company communications. You'll take ownership of managing the content and communications for the Houston office’s social media accounts, the entire lead distribution process, and be a part of something where the work you do actually matters! We’re searching for a fun, inventive person who thrives in a fast paced startup environment, gets shit done, and is obsessed with the details--nothing gets past you!
THE JOB:Creative/Customer Experience Specialist
- Always on your phone?
- Flexible and adaptable to a change in pace and environment?
- Trendy? (As in, up to date on pop culture and relevant social media verbiage)
- The type of person with unparalleled accuracy, efficiency, and organization?
- People oriented with an emphasis on being outgoing and personable?
- Type A? (As in, color coding is a hobby of yours)
- A self-starter with the ability to accomplish goals with little supervision?
- Persistent and able to handle rejection?
- A proactive team player with excellent listening skills?
- Able to work under pressure?
This is what you’ll do:
- Help manage social media accounts (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc.)
- Tour and take videos/pictures of properties for social media
- Write engaging and entertaining content for social media and blog posts
- Research and communicate with properties to verify correct availability for social media posts
- Spreadsheet management
- Answer texts, calls, social media DM’s in a prompt, friendly, and professional manner.
- Communicate with agents & management about problems that arise.
- Office opening/closing duties
- Pump up the entire locating team and be stoked to help people find apartments!
- Work efficiently and meticulously under large amounts of pressure, ex. many texts/calls/DM’s coming in at once. Beast mode.
- Be able to run shit. Like, for real.
Here’s what our company believes in:
- Honor Bound - We do what we say we're going to do, and we don't need to wear a suit and tie to do it.
- Overachievers - We always go the extra mile.
- Never Settle - We are constantly striving for growth, both personally and professionally.
- Optimistic - We are a genuine force of positivity, not like rainbows and butterflies, but like, life is good.
- Real People- We treat everyone like friends, and we're real human beings who make mistakes sometimes. Let's learn from it and move forward.
Smart City is a company that thrives on personal and professional growth. We believe that investing in people directly correlates to company growth, and we’ve doubled in size every single year because of it. We spend our time working for a purpose, striving to be better human beings, and setting major goals for growth.
Come check out why we’ve won 19th in the country for Best Places To Work 2018 by Glassdoor!!
Stalk our Social Media!
To apply: Send us your resume and ditch the traditional cover letter. Instead, attach a word document with a few paragraphs about what you would bring to the Smart City Squad. Please include your social media links! We are a social media focused company, so this is very important.
Schedule: M-F, full-time. Let’s do this.