The mission of the Customer Service Specialist is to set a badass first impression for all inbound company communications. You'll take ownership of the entire lead distribution process, coordinate between the clients and our agents, and be a part of something where the work you do actually matters. We need a person who thrives in a fast paced startup environment, gets shit done, and is obsessed with the details. Nothing gets past you.
THE JOB: Customer Service Specialist
A successful person in this role will:
- Answer texts, calls, social media DM’s in a prompt, friendly, and professional manner.
- Goal: respond and have a lead passed to an agent within 5 minutes
- Communicate with agents & management about problems that arise.
- Goal: Immediate and transparent communication across all departments
- Take ownership of the lead distribution process and communication management
- Work efficiently and meticulously under large amounts of pressure, ex. many texts/calls/DM’s coming in at once. Beast mode.
A successful person in this role will possess these traits:
- Attention to detail, organization, and follow through
- Flexible and adaptable to a change in pace and environment
- Articulate and friendly in all forms of communication
- Proactive team player with unparalleled listening skills
- Enthusiasm with a can-do attitude
Here’s what our company believes in:
- Honor Bound - We do what we say we’re going to do, and we don’t need to wear a suit and tie to do it.
- Overachievers - We always go the extra mile.
- Never Settle - We are constantly striving for growth, both personally and professionally.
- Optimistic - We are a genuine force of positivity, not like rainbows and butterflies, but like, life is good.
- Real People- We treat everyone like friends, and we’re real human beings who make mistakes sometimes. Let’s learn from it, move on, and keep on crushing it.
Smart City is a company that thrives on personal and professional growth. We believe that investing in people directly correlates to company growth, and we’ve doubled in size every single year because of it. We spend our time working for a purpose, striving to be better human beings, and setting major goals for growth.
We’re hiring for multiple positions, so come check out why we’ve won 19th in the country for Best Places To Work 2018 by Glassdoor!!
Stalk our Social Media!
To apply: Send us your resume and ditch the traditional cover letter. Instead, attach a word document with a few paragraphs about what you would bring to the Smart City Squad. Please include your social media links! We are a social media focused company, so this is very important.
Full-Time, 40 hours/week.
Let's do this.