We are looking for someone who can be a badass relationship builder. We need someone who loves to talk on the phone, enter data into a spreadsheet, and pays attention to all the details (as in, nothing gets passed you).
THE JOB: Invoicing Specialist
- Type A (as in, color coding is a hobby of yours)?
- Cool with routine and repetition?
- Solutions oriented?
- People oriented with an emphasis on phone etiquette?
- An empathetic person with a desire to help?
- Familiar with general software systems (ESPECIALLY spreadsheets, CRM, accounting software)?
- The type of person with unparalleled accuracy, efficiency, and organization?
- Able to completely focus on the task at hand without interruption?
This is what you’ll do:
- Billing and confirmation of invoices
- Follow up with properties and agents (emails, phone calls, mailing campaigns, etc.)
- Update agents on the status of their lease (75+ agents)
- Communicate with properties to verify correct lease information
- Keep sensitive company/customer information confidential
- Maintain data integrity
- Spreadsheet management
- Analyze all that data above for accuracy and efficiency
- Help with general clerical tasks
Here’s what our company believes in:
- Honor Bound - We do what we say we're going to do, and we don't need to wear a suit and tie to do it.
- Overachievers - We always go the extra mile.
- Never Settle - We are constantly striving for growth, both personally and professionally.
- Optimistic - We are a genuine force of positivity, not like rainbows and butterflies, but like, life is good.
- Real People- We treat everyone like friends, and we're real human beings who make mistakes sometimes. Let's learn from it and move forward.
Smart City is a company that thrives on personal and professional growth. We believe that investing in people directly correlates to company growth, and we’ve doubled in size every single year because of it. We spend our time working for a purpose, striving to be better human beings, and setting major goals for growth.
We’re hiring for multiple positions, so come check out why we’ve won 19th in the country for Best Places To Work 2018 by Glassdoor!!
Stalk our Social Media!
To apply: Send us your resume and ditch the traditional cover letter. Instead, attach a word document with a few paragraphs about what you would bring to the Smart City Squad. Please include your social media links! We are a social media focused company, so this is very important.
Schedule: M-F, full-time. Let’s do this.