Do you want to make a difference in the world with your PR career? Do you want to work with organisations on the cutting-edge of their relevant industries?
We’re on the hunt for our next Senior Account Executive who is passionate about working with future defining business and technology brands like ours. We represent clients like Uber, Slack, Google, Twitter and more.
As a ‘Slinger’ you’ll be part of a team with a mission. We’re here to unearth, craft, and share the stories of the world’s most ambitious brands, shaping the future.
The role you’ll play
Our Senior Account Executives know how to get stuff done. With a nose for news and passion for storytelling, you are the intermediary between your clients and the outside world. You’ll manage the channels which matter most to your clients, producing compelling written content, keeping clients updated on breaking news and issues, and building lasting relationships with media, influencers and more. You’re a clued-up self-starter who ensures campaigns are always well-informed and well-connected, providing support to wider team members as appropriate.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years PR and communications experience, preferably at an agency but not a must
- Excited by business and technology brands
- Excellent and succinct communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Knowledge of who’s who in Australian media and have stellar relationships to match
- Passionate and proactive with incredible attention to detail
- Creative and curious in nature and ready to question everything
- A team player who loves learning from others and sharing your own experiences
- A master pitcher but never one who limits their thinking to just ‘traditional’ media relations
- A love of storytelling with writing skills to match
- Able to prioritise your workload, meet deadlines and ensure your client teams and campaigns never skip a beat
Want to know more?
Here’s a taste of Sling & Stone:
- We’re a global team of more than 50 spanning Australia, United States and New Zealand, delivering truly global campaigns
- We’ve been named the top PR agency in Australia and the best place to work for four years running
- We’re deliberate about which brands we work with, and say no to those who don’t fit our philosophy of shaping the future. From Uber to Twitter, Slack to CSIRO, Xero, Deputy, Stripe and more, we only work with those businesses ready to change the world around them
- While we don’t take ourselves too seriously, we do take our work very seriously. We’re proud of what we do. Our team is filled with smart, skilled communicators who share and live these core values: Gumption, Build, Play, Tune in
- We give all Slingers the opportunity to build a career that’s right for them, giving them the training, skills and support to develop new passions, services and client portfolios, with the support of a dedicated manager
- We’re different to other agencies, and it’s important to understand how and why. Here’s a bit of background: slingstone.com/join-the-team/
- Read what our CEO said about how we choose the clients we partner with (and in turn, the brands you get to represent): bit.ly/2au8sEy
- Check out our Sydney headquarters (where you’ll be based) and a bit of a day in the life of our agency: bit.ly/2scw4Ex
Sound like your dream job?
If you’re craving a change and want to work for an agency that gives you an opportunity to work with brands that truly excite you, hit apply and send us your cover letter and resume.