Account Coordinator Job Description
The Account Coordinator position is responsible for providing entry-level support for multiple account teams. The position assists in building, implementing, managing and reporting on effective communication programs for clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists multiple client teams in execution of PR, social media, and email marketing programs.
- Supports agency content development and marketing efforts.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Successfully multitasks within collaborative team structure and open work environment.
- Displays excellent communication skills including writing, research and persuasion skills required in working with account managers and the leadership team.
- Collaborate with account managers in developing monthly client value reports
- Assist account managers in advising clients on overall strategies
- Support a First Cut Session with a client, including taking thorough notes and contributing to the conversation
- Assist account managers in developing and delivering a strategy document to a client
- Proficiency in using and discussing social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, ShortStack, and more
- Effectively manage social media campaigns for clients, including community development, community engagement, content development, ad development, and reporting and analytics.
- Developing strong and meanungful media relationships for the benefit of our clients
- Assist account managers in crafting pitches that generate media coverage for clients
- Creating and updating targeted media lists
- Managing coverage reports for clients
- Creating and maintaining client email lists
- Drafting compelling content for client email campaigns
- Have a clear understanding of client budgets and meet them
- Deliver thorough, detailed, and relevant project management updates with clients and in team meetings