We are seeking an Graphic Design intern that is able to thrive in a face-paced environment, working with the Slice brand as well as on the client side. Graphic Design interns will be working with the public relations and social media departments performing a variety of tasks for a designated group of clients.
The job requires 15 to 20 hours weekly. The intern should be able to attend weekly staff meetings and client meetings. This can be discussed during the interview process.
Interns will be performing the following tasks:
- Creating social media advertisements
- Creating imagery for social media posts
- Creating infographics per Slice and client requests
- Attend weekly staff meetings and client meetings
- Writing blog posts
- Designing and sending monthly newsletters and email blasts
- Print and digital advertisements
- Agency self-promotion support
Skills and attributes interns are expected to have:
- Knowledge and ownership of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred; digital animation is a plus – After Effects
- Knowledge of video editing software – iMovie, Final Cut, or Windows Live Movie Maker is a plus
- Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, blogs, etc.
- Knowledge and ownership of Microsoft Office programs
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics
- Energy with a desire to come up with fresh ideas and creating content to get clients noticed
- Attention to detail
- Willing and eager to learn new design programs
- Personal laptop is required