Slice is looking for incredibly talented people to join our team. In short, the best candidates will be intelligent, tenacious, optimistic, organized, creative, social, and dedicated to constant self-improvement.
This person is responsible for creating new relationships for the agency, moving prospects through the sales funnel, and closing new accounts in the Washington, DC metro area. This position reports directly to the President and CEO and requires some travel. Basic administrative duties such as scheduling, and maintaining sales databases will be required. Position includes base-salary plus commission.
Targeting and Outreach
- Identify new prospects that align with the agency’s growth and sales strategies
- Qualify new prospects as good potential leads for the agency
- Vet prospects for interest in the agency’s services
- Manage sales pipeline from awareness to close
- Attend networking events and meetings
Prospect Vetting and Qualification
- Correspond with prospects to get background information, goals, expectations, etc.
- Understand prospect needs and agency’s ability to meet them
- Conduct research and collect prospect and third party data for presentations and proposals
Presentation and Proposal Delivery
- Set up, coordinate, and prepare for sales meetings
- Oversee development of presentations and proposals for prospects, including outlining goals, audiences, research, recommendations, scope of work, budget, and timeline
- Lead sales presentation and proposal review meetings
- Collaborate with social media and public relations account supervisors on proposals and presentations to ensure seamless handoff of new accounts
- Negotiate budgets and terms of contracts with prospects
- Ensure a seamless transition of new clients to account teams
- Generate reports of KPIs for weekly sales meetings and monthly / quarterly review
- Manage movement of prospects through sales pipeline according to Slice sales process
- Manage communication with prospects
Required Skills and Background
- 3-7 years of sales experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced research and reporting skills
- Project management expertise, including setting and meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, time management, organizations, and focus
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Experience with Google Apps required
- Experience with Salesforce, Prezi and Basecamp preferred
How To Apply:
We are looking for candidates with 3-7 years of sales experience. Interested candidates should submit your information below, including your resume, cover letter (with salary requirements included in the letter) and three writing samples as a single PDF. Please do not follow-up.