Ability to manage and own the social media client account with little supervision.
- Advise clients on overall social strategies
- Support a First Cut Session with a client, including taking thorough notes and contributing to the conversation
- Develop and deliver a strategy document to a client
- Evaluate, prioritize, and predict clients’ needs and have a clear understanding of what SM successes mean to them
- Develop content and calendars for a variety of social media platforms.
- Proficiency in using and discussing social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, OfferPop, HootSuite, Sprout Social, and SpredFast
- Effectively manage social media campaigns for clients, including community development, community engagement, content development, ad development, and reporting and analytics
- Have a clear understanding of client budgets and deadlines and meet both regularly
- Deliver thorough, detailed, and relevant project management updates with clients and in team meetings
- Manage clients to ensure they meet asset and project deadlines; proactively ask questions to ensure they have what they need
- Research clients’ competitors, industries, trends, influencers, and media targets every day to identify opportunities
- Use the resources available to find data or figure things out