Slice is looking for incredibly talented people to join our team. In short, the best candidates will be intelligent, tenacious, optimistic, organized, creative, social, and dedicated to constant self-improvement.
Position requirements include:
- Advising clients on their overall business and communications strategies
- Supporting a First Cut Session with a client, including taking thorough notes and contributing to the conversation
- Developing and delivering a strategy document to a client
- Evaluating, prioritizing and predicting clients’ needs and having a clear understanding of what email marketing successes mean to them
- Staying on top of the latest trends and techniques that not only affect the email marketing industry, but also our clients’ businesses
- Having a clear understanding of client budgets and deadlines, and meet both regularly
- Delivering thorough, detailed and relevant project management updates with clients and in staff meetings
- Managing other team members to ensure that clients’ needs are being satisfied
- Managing clients to ensure they meet media and project deadlines; proactively asking questions to ensure they have what they need
- Leverage existing best practices for the benefit of clients
- Generate email marketing campaigns and set goals that align with clients’ businesses
- Educate clients on email marketing, email strategy and the best tools to fit their needs
- Adapt clients’ existing email marketing tools and experience to work with the agency’s recommendations and campaigns when appropriate
- Evaluate the impact of email marketing campaigns through business opportunities, website analytics, open rates, click throughs, etc.
- Review, edit, and approve all email marketing materials developed by account managers, including subjects, headlines, subheads, text, images, links, interactive features, etc.
- Deliver feedback to account managers on messaging, structure, grammar, and spelling of all client materials
- Manage delivery of all materials on time and on budget
- Ensure materials are revised, approved and distributed per client feedback and instruction
- Constantly research and identify trends, news, tools, technology and other information to benefit clients and account managers
- Use the resources available to find data or figure things out independently
- Work with the public relations and social media account teams to identify opportunities for integration
- Leverage email marketing to support public relations and social media efforts
How to Apply
We are looking for candidates with 2-4 years of email marketing experience. Interested candidates should submit their information below, including their resume, cover letter (with salary requirements included in the letter) and 3 writing samples as a single PDF. Please do not follow-up.