Slice is looking for incredibly talented people to join our team. In short, the best candidates will be intelligent, tenacious, optimistic, organized, creative, social, and dedicated to constant self-improvement.
Position requirements include:
- Leverage existing best practices for the benefit of clients
- Generate email marketing campaigns and set goals that align with clients’ businesses
- Educate clients on email marketing, email strategy and the best tools to fit their needs
- Adapt clients’ existing email marketing tools and experience to work with the agency’s recommendations and campaigns when appropriate
- Evaluate the impact of email marketing campaigns through business opportunities, website analytics, open rates, click throughs, etc.
- Manage daily email operations for our clients: content calendar, campaign design, flow set-up and design, copywriting, email production, deployment and optimization of A/B test emails and landing pages to maximize conversions
- Create and implement strategies for list growth, increased engagement, and increased ROI
- Advising clients on their overall business and communications strategies
- Supporting a First Cut Session with a client, including taking thorough notes and contributing to the conversation
- Developing and delivering a strategy document to a client
- Evaluating, prioritizing and predicting clients’ needs and having a clear understanding of what content marketing success mean to them
- Staying on top of the latest trends and techniques that not only affect the content marketing industry, but also our clients’ businesses
- Having a clear understanding of client budgets and deadlines, and meet both regularly
- Delivering thorough, detailed and relevant project management updates with clients and in staff meetings
- Managing other team members to ensure that clients’ needs are being satisfied
- Managing clients to ensure they meet media and project deadlines; proactively asking questions to ensure they have what they need
- Constantly research and identify trends, news, tools, technology and other information to benefit clients and account managers
- Use the resources available to find data or figure things out independently
- Work with the public relations and social media account teams to identify opportunities for integration
- Leverage content marketing to support public relations and social media efforts
How to Apply
What can Slice offer me?
• We invest in our team of doers, thinkers, and risk-takers, who share a never-settle attitude.
• Unlimited vacation days, plus sick days and work from home days too.
• We’re nestled in the heart of Old City, in one of the most walkable areas in Philadelphia only a block from the El
• We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are looking for candidates with 1-3 years of experience. Interested candidates should submit their information below, including their resume, cover letter (with salary requirements included in the letter) and 3 writing samples as a single PDF. Please do not follow-up.
Salary is commensurate with experience.