What We're About
Slice is looking for incredibly talented people to join our team. In short, the best candidates will be intelligent, tenacious, optimistic, organized, creative, social, and dedicated to constant self-improvement. The Slice Squad knows how to get things done, and done right, but that doesn't stop us from having a bit of fun along the way.
What This Job Is About
Slice Communications is looking for a dynamic Client Services Director with extensive PR and PR strategy experience to join our team and manage the day-to-day execution of client deliverables consisting of social media, PR, and email marketing. This individual is responsible for working closely with the COO and internal Slice Communications teams to coordinate the development and execution of all client deliverables.
Client Relationship and Account Management
- Builds and maintains superior relationships with all clients to facilitate successful, long-term relationships.
- Sets the strategic tone, direction and supervision of existing accounts. This includes overseeing client needs, staffing, strategy, quality of work, and budgeting; clearly identifying and communicating client's business strategy.
- Maintains on-going relationships with clients after the initial kickoff phase; ensures streamlined communication between internal departments and clients.
- Oversees the Client Service team to ensure quality execution that drives toward client's business objectives and key metrics.
- Ensures that the Client Service and operation teams are constantly mindful of clients' business objectives and success metrics.
What You're All About
- Experience: 5+ years of managing clients, ideally in the communications field
- PR and PR strategy experience is a big plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing or related field
- Excellent writing, copy/editing skills and general communications skills
- High level of detail-orientation, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on a team or independently
What Can Slice Offer Me?
- We invest in our team of doers, thinkers, and risk-takers, who share a never-settle attitude.
- Unlimited vacation days, plus sick days and work from home days too.
- We’re nestled in the heart of Old City, in one of the most walkable areas in Philadelphia only a block from the El
- We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our position
To apply for this position please include your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
It is the policy of Slice to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Slice will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.