Interns will be performing the following tasks:
Sales and Marketing
- Supporting all sales team members
- Participating in sales meetings when requested and take notes on feedback and follow-up
- Assisting with agency marketing efforts and events, e.g. Social Media Day
- Strategizing with the sales team to identify research subjects and goals
- Coordinate meetings and calls with prospects
- Conducting research and collect prospect and third party data for presentations and proposals
- Tracking new business outreach for meetings, proposals, presentations, targets, etc.
- Drafting proposal and/or presentations when necessary
- Generating contact lists for marketing efforts
- Corresponding with prospects to get background information, goals, expectations, etc.
Skills and attributes interns are expected to have:
- Strategic and critical thinking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong editing and note-taking skills
- Willingness to consistently learn and grow by asking pertinent questions
- Knowledge and ownership of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred; digital animation is a plus – After Effects
- Knowledge of video editing software – iMovie, Final Cut, or Windows Live Movie Maker is a plus
- Knowledge of social media channels, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, etc.
- Knowledge and ownership of Microsoft Office programs
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics
- Energy and desire to come up with fresh ideas and creating content to get clients noticed
- Attention to detail