Interns will be performing the following tasks:
- Creating content for Slice Communications and various clients (in the form of calendars, blogs, etc.)
- Using Social Technology research to develop creative marketing strategies across multiple verticals.
- Researching clients’ competitors, industries, trends, influencers, and media targets every day to identify opportunities
- Using the resources available to find data
- Assisting in developing client profiles and pages on social media platforms.
- Contributing to social community growth efforts
- Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
- Reporting findings to the team
- Minor video editing/Photoshop skills are a plus
Skills and attributes interns are expected to have:
- Strategic and critical thinking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong editing and note-taking skills
- Willingness to consistently learn and grow by asking pertinent questions
- Knowledge and ownership of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred; digital animation is a plus – After Effects
- Knowledge of video editing software – iMovie, Final Cut, or Windows Live Movie Maker is a plus
- Knowledge of social media channels, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, etc.
- Knowledge and ownership of Microsoft Office programs
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics
- Energy and desire to come up with fresh ideas and creating content to get clients noticed
- Attention to detail