As a Flight Software Engineer at SkyRyse you will write the code that makes safe and reliable, autonomous flight possible. This includes writing embedded software to drive a variety of sensors and actuators, as well as implementing and optimizing complex guidance laws to run on real hardware.
You will work closely with the flight controls, sensor/data fusion, and hardware teams, contributing your expertise in low level implementations of robust, reliable, performant algorithms for guidance, control, sensing, and actuation.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years experience writing robust systems-level software in C++
- Deep understanding of the “full stack,” which we believe starts at bare metal
- Solid on fundamentals of operating systems and compilers
- Experience writing hardware drivers for sensors and devices
- Focus on rigorous testing and fault tolerance
- MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with an embedded RTOS
- Experience working in a test driven development environment
- Experience with MISRA and other safety-critical coding standards
100% Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
SkyRyse is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.