Skylo Technologies is building the most affordable and accessible network to mobilize the world’s machine data. The company is currently in stealth mode, and led by a team of experienced operators from the wireless telecom and enterprise data industry. We have raised our Series A Funding and are well capitalized for this stage of the business.
Skylo Technologies is hiring an Embedded Software Engineer to join our product engineering team to develop firmware and embedded application for our product & service. This person will be part of the product development team at Skylo and will play a critical role in our mission to deliver ubiquitous network connectivity around the world.We are looking for high talented engineer who is interested in building a transformative new product.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Design, develop and verify firmware and drivers for embedded systems
- Design and implement software APIs for network connectivity and configuration
- Successfully collaborate with Software and Hardware product teams
- Deliver production quality system-level software and build/test process
- Implementation of the HAL layer for Network and Platform Components
- 4-6+ years of experience building and debugging high-quality embedded software.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent; MS strongly preferred.
- Thorough experience of C/C++ in embedded systems (RTOS & embedded Linux)
- Comfortable in dealing the challenges with Hardware in development
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting experience with Firmware
- Familiarity with Networking protocols is highly desired
- Previous experience in a fast-moving startup environment (optional but highly desired)