Network Operations Center Engineer Level 1
NOC, Solarwinds, PRTG, A+ Cert, CCNA, Monitoring, Dispatch
SkyHelm is an IT Consulting and Solutions firm serving enterprises with unusually complex and mission critical IT needs. SkyHelm specializes in rapid execution of large-scale projects, including email migration, virtualization, cloud deployments, data storage, networking and enterprise application distribution. Founded in 2014, the company has ongoing engagements with utilities, finance, media, technology and governmental organizations.
SkyHelm creates a special chemistry with our clients by first carefully listening and thinking before recommending and acting. While we like to read books, we don’t always do things by the book. We take pride in finding faster, cheaper and better ways to get things done.
It’s important to us to not create a “SkyHelm dependency.” When we finish a project, our goal is to set up our clients for success. We want our clients to continue to work with us because they want to, not because they have to.
SkyHelm is headquartered in Denver, with offices in Houston and Oklahoma City
Skyhelm is looking for Network Operations Center Technician and Monitoring Engineers in a Level 1 position. We are interested in individuals who have a willingness to jump in and execute on any problem thrown at you. Enjoy shift style part-time work.
If you enjoy wearing a white cape and enjoy fixing technical issues, this is for you!
- Join a fast-moving team passionate about innovating and creating the technology solutions we can for our clients
- Be part of a team who cares about your personal and professional growth
- Solve unique problems as you will work in secure energy and utility industries
- Monitor network health, find issues as they arise, and work solutions
- Own Resolution of a problem
- Basics in networking (Network+)
- Basics in Server Technologies
- Experience in Issue Resolution for Break Fix
Icing On the Cake:
- A+ certification
- CCNA certification
- You enjoy supporting and creating network resolutions for clients
- You are interested in advancement positions
- You have exceptional analytical skills and are a solutions oriented person
- $15-18 Per Hour Dependant Upon Experience
This is a contract position based out of our Oklahoma City office with opportunity to convert to permanent employment after 90 days.