Who we are
At Skutally, we are an intentionally small team building software for commerce.
It turns out for the people who list products for sale, they have no easy way to manage this information, share it with other retailers and colleagues, or keep it up to date. We want to fix that.
If at a store, you asked an associate for help
- You wanted to see more photos
- You want a notification when the product comes back in stock
- You want "that" in a different size or color
- You want to see if "just one more" was in the back
- You wondered if "it" will fit your vehicle's make/model/year
- If you've received impartial answers
- We are building this for you
Join us and do the best work of your career.
What you'll be doing
Designing the experience and interface of our products
- UI Wireframing / Mockups
- For Web Browsers
- For Desktop Apps
- For Mobile Apps
- Writing user stories to improve business workflows
- Brainstorming Workflows to Solve Problems
- Changing the world for the better
Directing the brand and marketing strategy around those products
- Creating styleguides and patterns
- Conceptualizing product definitions and naming conventions
- Interpreting & conceptualizing user needs
- brainstorming marketing strategies
- Must love design
- Must love writing
- experience working with Responsive Design
- experience working with e-commerce stores
- experience working for a product company (nice to have)
- experience with Agile development / Scrum practices
- Front-end programming skills for prototyping
- Proficient to expert knowledge of tools like
- Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamic Mockups, InVision, Framer, Principle
- Need a flexible schedule?
- full or part-time is welcome
- Want to work remotely?
- Stay in and work from home
- visit a local coffee shop
- so long as you stay focused and deliver quality work... we are happy.
- We are Mac Friendly