WHO WE ARE:
Since 1986, SKS has provided packaging solutions for small startups and large fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. Our glass, metal, and plastic containers are used for cosmetics, beverages, automotive supplies, skincare, essential oils, along with many other products you see or use on a daily basis. We work with businesses to build their brand and bridge the gap between our customers and our manufacturing partner
The Production Manager's functions are to coordinate the production schedule of the kit room with consideration to customer orders, inventory levels, inbound freight, and usage history. The Production Manager reviews and maintains high standards of quality and aesthetics for all kits that are produced. The Production Manager is responsible for the training of the kit room employees and follow up productivity training as well as ensures quality and accuracy of work completed in the kit room. The Production Manager reports directly to the Warehouse Manager. Must be able to lift 45 lbs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 4 Year College Degree, 2 Year College Degree , or 3-5 years of professional working experience in a leadership role
- Previous demonstrated success in a leadership position along with a history of safety and quality
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong decision making, planning, forecasting, and inventory management skills
- Technical aptitude (comfortable with computers/mobile devices/WMS systems)
SKS is proud to offer a competitive compensation package + generous benefits package.
- A minimum of 12 Paid Holidays per year (+ your Birthday!)
- 15 paid days off, 20 paid days after 4 years of service, 25 paid days after 7 years of service.
- Health Insurance (60% single coverage paid by SKS)
- Dental Insurance (100% single coverage paid by SKS)
- Vision Insurance (100% single coverage paid by SKS)
- Gas Mileage Reimbursement for all full-time employees
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2500 per year
- 401K plan with 4% match after 1 year of employment
SKS Bottle & Packaging, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.