SKS Bottle & Packaging, Inc. is a growing locally-owned distributor of empty glass, metal, and plastic packaging. We are proud to celebrate over 30 years in business!
We have an immediate opening for a Kit Maker at our warehouse in Saratoga, NY The Kit Maker 's functions are to assemble & complete work orders for kits and to assist with daily tasks pertaining to ensuring maximum warehouse and kit room productivity. Prior warehouse experience is helpful, but not required.
Shift: Monday - Friday; 7:00AM - 3:30PM
Pay Rate: $11.75/hour
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete work orders for kits
- Maintain standards of quality & accuracy
- Handling boxes up to 45 lbs. in the course of daily work
- Assisting with other warehouse tasks as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Work Experience
- Ability to stand for 8 hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs
- 12 Paid Holidays per year (+ your birthday!)
- Health Insurance through CDPHP 60% paid by SKS (Family plan available)
- Dental Insurance through Guardian 100% paid by SKS (Family plan available)
- Vision Insurance through Guardian 100% paid by SKS (Family plan available)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program (up to $2500.00 per year)
- Paid Time Off after 3 months
- Gas Mileage Reimbursement after 3 months
- SKS 401k Plan with a 4% match after one (1) year of employment with SKS
- Fitness Center onsite
Applicants must receive satisfactory results from a background check, as conducted in accordance with applicable laws; and must pass a drug screening. SKS Bottle & Packaging, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.