WHO WE ARE:
Since 1986, SKS has provided packaging solutions for small startups and large fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. Our glass, metal, and plastic containers are used for cosmetics, beverages, automotive supplies, skincare, essential oils, along with many other products you see or use on a daily basis. We work with businesses to build their brand and bridge the gap between our customers and our manufacturing partner
The Production Quality Control Specialist responsibilities are to ensure that all manufactured kits are made of the correct components, contain accurate quantities, and all components are assigned to the appropriate locations. They also support work orders being closed correctly and submit documentation for any defects. The Production Quality Specialist is responsible for the overall quality of the goods manufactured and ensures ISO guidelines are met.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Associate's degree (Preferred) High School Diploma with 2 years of work experience in quality environment, or equivalent work experience with SKS
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with quality procedures/processes, inventory control, manufacturing/production
- Technical aptitude (comfortable with computers/mobile devices/WMS systems, scales, calibration equipment)
SKS is proud to offer a competitive compensation package + generous benefits package.
- A minimum of 12 Paid Holidays per year (+ your Birthday!)
- 15 paid days off, 20 paid days after 4 years of service, 25 paid days after 7 years of service.
- Health Insurance (60% single coverage paid by SKS)
- Dental Insurance (100% single coverage paid by SKS)
- Vision Insurance (100% single coverage paid by SKS)
- Gas Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2500 per year
- 401K plan with 4% match after 1 year of employment
SKS Bottle & Packaging, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.