We’re SKS Bottle & Packaging, Inc. Established in 1986, we’ve been exceeding customer expectations for over 30 years. Our ISO 9001:2015 certification demonstrates our unwavering commitment to excellence and continued improvement in all that we do.
Behind the packaging, SKS is a family-owned business that began in upstate New York. Since that time, SKS has outgrown 8 different locations in New York and opened a second warehouse in Sparks, NV. SKS has maintained a timeless integrity throughout this growth and continues to do so by adhering to the following principles:
- Make environmentally conscious decisions
- Choose products manufactured in the USA whenever possible
- Build lasting and authentic relationships with customers, vendors, and SKS employees that contribute to the company’s continued growth and success
The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) is responsible for developing new business through prospecting and building relationships within the assigned territory. The TSM role will be organized and efficient at time management, setting their own schedule for travel, creating demand through outbound calls and outreach activities. Being on the road will consist of conducting meetings with, and cold calling on, prospective customers as well as scheduled visits with your newly acquired SKS accounts. These planned meetings are focused on qualifying the prospects potential to determine if a mutually beneficial relationship can be established which requires active listening, questioning skills, and persistence. TSM’s will have strong written and verbal communication skills to correspond with "A" account customers (larger SKS customers) regarding any special inquiries, assistance with placing orders, processing quote and sample requests, confirming stock available for allocation, resolving complaints, providing backorder notifications and offering alternative solutions as needed, as well as answering questions regarding SKS’ products and services. Position requires travel; territory is MA/CT/RI.
SKS is proud to offer a competitive compensation package + generous benefits package.
- A minimum of 12 Paid Holidays per year (+ your Birthday!)
- 15 paid days off, 20 paid days after 4 years of service, 25 paid days after 7 years of service.
- Health Insurance (60% single coverage paid by SKS)
- Dental Insurance (100% single coverage paid by SKS)
- Vision Insurance (100% single coverage paid by SKS)
- Gas Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2500 per year
- 401K plan with 4% match after 1 year of employment
Applicants must receive satisfactory results from a background check, as conducted in accordance with applicable laws; and must pass a drug screening. SKS Bottle & Packaging, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.