WHO WE ARE:
Since 1986, SKS has provided packaging solutions for small startups and large fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. Our glass, metal, and plastic containers are used for cosmetics, beverages, automotive supplies, skincare, essential oils, along with many other products you see or use on a daily basis. We work with businesses to build their brand and bridge the gap between our customers and our manufacturing partner
The Warehouse Group Leader is responsible to the Warehouse Manager and works closely with the order pullers, shippers, kit room employees and other warehouse employees to make sure orders are packed, pulled and shipped quickly and accurately.
The Warehouse Group Leader works with all team members to make sure each person has the tools, training, and opportunity to meet their required productivity standards.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent with appropriate profession experience
- Previous Leadership position or equivalent work experience with SKS
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, decision making skills
- Preference given to those with the following experience: forklift, order picking, kitting, receiving and/or working with a Warehouse Management System
SKS is proud to offer a competitive compensation package + generous benefits package.
- A minimum of 12 Paid Holidays per year (+ your Birthday!)
- 15 paid days off, 20 paid days after 4 years of service, 25 paid days after 7 years of service.
- Health Insurance (60% single coverage paid by SKS)
- Dental Insurance (100% single coverage paid by SKS)
- Vision Insurance (100% single coverage paid by SKS)
- Gas Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2500 per year
- 401K plan with 4% match after 1 year of employment
SKS Bottle & Packaging, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.