Skookum is seeking a candidate with experience in Quality Assurance (QA) Automation. You will be responsible for testing and verifying that Skookum's world class software operates at the highest level. You will test and ensure that intended functionality is correct across all targeted devices, browsers, and operating systems. You will uncover, log, track, and resolve software defects throughout the development and deployment process and assist with the creation of a quality product.
You will work closely with the entire production team and client throughout the development lifecycle to create and execute test cases, communicate testing progress, and describe defects. Additionally, you will be responsible for test plan creation, test cases, and execution of exploratory testing at a high level for various product types.
You will be successful in this role if you are:
- An experienced Quality Assurance Tester (2+ years)
- Respectful of your Coworkers and Clients
- A solid communicator
- Excited about the technology and process of automating tests
- Interested in learning and growing in your career
Things that will help to make you more successful:
- Experience with Selenium or similar tooling for automating browser-based tests
- Experience working within a team developing software, or supporting software development efforts
This position will be responsible for creating automated tests for web and mobile applications, adding value to an existing manual Quality Assurance processes. You will be responsible for designing and documenting complete test plans, creating and executing test scripts, helping to build test environments, and validating requirements. We’re also looking for an individual that can contribute to our organization’s QA Automation efforts and collaborate with others that want to continue to grow their skills. In short, we’re looking for someone who can bring additional quality to our QA, most assuredly (see what we did there??)
We build business critical applications. We tackle problems we don’t always know how to solve. Every day, every project is a new challenge to conquer. You will have the opportunity to push yourself and grow.
We have offices in beautiful Charlotte, NC and Denver, CO. We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for leadership and career progression
- Open PTO policy
- Continuing education opportunities
- 401k matching
- Family-friendly health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Friday company lunches, beer, and many snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If this sounds like a place you’d like to be, send us your resume. Let us know why you’d be a good fit. If you already exist online with a blog, Twitter, Github, or other platform let us know that, too.