Skookum is a digital innovation and transformation consultancy that helps organizations leverage software and the latest technologies to grow revenue, operate efficiently and deliver breakthrough customer experiences.
Our founders teamed up to focus on a mission, which for them held more promise and purpose: to work alongside innovative clients in growing organizations in order to solve their most pressing and complex digital business challenges. Getting started wasn’t easy, but with fierce resolve, an entrepreneurial spirit and a quest for quality, Skookum was born.
Today, those same principles: relentless motivation to succeed, a deep commitment to clients and grit, unite a team of talented business, design and technology professionals around a strong set of values focused on providing clients what they need.
It’s only fitting that the name “Skookum” by definition means: brave, strong and marked by excellence in quality. It defines our culture and our unrelenting promise to those we work with. We thrive on the challenge to amaze and delight our clients.
Skookum is currently looking to add Sr. Client Engagement Managers to our team. Sr. Client Engagement Managers are highly visible and focuses on expanding and selling work.
- Expertise of Managing Sales across multiple digital services
- Proven expertise of farming accounts via stakeholder mapping and opportunity lead closure
- 5-10 years of execution experience, exposure to account planning and sales activity (i.e. tactical aspects of each)
- Contribute to account planning sessions and activities
- Proficient in sales process (writing proposals/SOWs, elevator speech, key participant in capabilities overview, ability to pull in right people to help with lead gen process, deal structure capabilities including project allocation plan build-out skills)
- Provide/serve as industry SME within project setting (relevant to Skookum strategy)
- Proposal development experience including the ability to effectively sell business solutions to clients
- Experience hitting sales/business development targets
- Running projects and managing teams; and delivery experience driving desired business outcomes, identifying gaps and omissions, and designing solutions
- Able to be staffed within larger accounts as leverage, to own a team or area of an account
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university
- Master's degree and/or professional certifications
- Demonstrated track record of managing large and complex consulting engagements; including a role in managing and interfacing with senior level client executives
- Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients and within the company; can build consensus and achieve goals through influence
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Team Player and proven people motivation skills
- 10+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services and/or Big 4 consulting experience
- Strong experience consulting in the Financial Services industry is a plus