As a Project Manager, your role is to, well, manage projects. You’ll be working end-to-end on accounts that move fast across traditional, digital and experiential channels. Most of your day will be wrangling teams, deliverables, and budgets to make sure they’re all delivered on plan and on schedule. Working closely with project teams to ensure everything is moving as planned, your excellent communication and process management skills will be put to the test and put to good use. Finally, you’ve got at least 3 years of agency experience and maintain an active interest in the clients’ business.
THE TASK AT HAND
- Facilitate project opening process, ensuring all project platforms are set up appropriately
- Develop, implement and manage project plans for small to medium scale projects from the onset of the project through execution
- Build integrated teams by identifying resources needed and hours associated to successfully accomplish a project
- Define project scope and deliverables and develop comprehensive estimates and SOWs, timelines, and budgets for small to medium scale projects
- Lead small to medium scale projects and work on more complex projects with the support of senior staff
- Research, coordinate with, and manage external vendors and budgets
- Communicate full project plan in the project kick off with clearly defined deliverables, team member responsibilities, and project milestones/timeline
- Schedule and facilitate creative kick off, internal reviews, project status, client reviews. Agendas & meeting leaders should be created for each meeting.
- Manage project timeline and internal team members to ensure all project milestones are delivered on time
- Ensure internal meetings (IRs, project status etc.) are accounted for, scheduled, and productive
- Manage job cost throughout the life of the project, proactively monitoring hours and expenses
- Manage client invoice tracking in the progress billing schedule document
Controlling / Variance Management
- Maintain working knowledge of project progress
- Evaluate variances from the project plan, problem solve and correct any project issues or shifts
- Update and/or create a new plan (deliverables, resources, timeline, budget) to address project issues or shifts
- Complete budget reconciliation comparing to-date billings, hours, and expenses to project plan & budget
- Facilitate client invoicing, ensuring all project invoices are complete and correspond to the appropriate billing schedule
- Execute project closing process
WHO ARE YOU?
· You have 3-5 years of project management experience in the marketing/advertising and agency realm
· You tout a bachelor’s degree
· You always have a plan
· You think 10 steps ahead and analyze possibilities
· You’re obsessed with how to get things done
· You always maintain a to-do list
· You’re savvy at creating action out of ambiguity
· You have a natural sense of urgency and work well under pressure
· You’re empathetic in nature and a fantastic communicator
WHO WE ARE
Driven, genuine, fearless, spontaneous, positive and hardworking; these are the qualities of a SixSpeeder we hold with the highest regard. We make ourselves indispensable to our teams by tackling challenges head-on and crossing the finish line together.