As our Office Coordinator, you’re the first impression of SixSpeed, representing who we are and what we do while working to impact each visitor in a positive way. This position champions effective face-to-face and phone interactions with all employees, visitors and vendors, and assists with office and administrative duties, optimizing efforts to be present and available for anyone who walks through the front door. The Office Coordinator has excellent interpersonal communication with eagerness to listen, observe and identify opportunities to continue bettering SixSpeed while mastering the know-how of what we do here.
THE TASK AT HAND
- Office coordination including supply ordering, inventory and general office stocking and prepping
- Front desk reception and greeting guests, answer phone calls and direct calls/messages, prep for clients and other visitors
- General office prep, tidying, and assistance as needed on building related projects and maintenance coordination
- Assist with employee needs as they arise (equipment needs, group lunch orders, technical supplies, etc.)
- Assist with travel bookings, calendar management, and expense reports
- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing
- Administrative support to our Business Operations Manager and Accounting Manager, as needed
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Proactively and efficiently strive for great office environment and culture
- Champion daily guest interactions and hospitality
- Strives to be the best first impression of SixSpeed to clients, vendors, and employees
- Assist with Accounts Payable and wrangling office needs and maintenance
- Being a consistent and valued resource and partner to all employees and visitors
WHO ARE YOU?
You are organized, observant, meticulous and a tidier. You are a critical thinker, passionate, motivated, ambitious, self-confident, efficient, resourceful, and professional. You are up for challenges and growth in the workplace and excited to make waves. You have a positive personality with the will to effectively brighten the experience of each of our visitors and employees (could also be defined as badass). You’re comfortable with G-Suite, Excel, and Word and are a wizard at prioritizing and multitasking. Confidential information is no issue for you to handle professionally, and you have 1-2 years of previous receptionist experience under your belt. You tout a bachelor’s degree and aren’t afraid to continue learning each day.
WHO WE ARE
Driven, genuine, fearless, spontaneous, positive and hard working. These are the qualities of a SixSpeeder we hold with the highest regard. We make ourselves indispensable to our teams by tackling challenges head-on and cross the finish line together.