SixSpeed’s Sales and Marketing Manager is a critical role in the continued growth of our agency. They will be closely intertwined between the Connection and Account Services team, driving client growth and identifying, prospecting, and qualifying strategic client relationships. They will oversee SixSpeed’s marketing and lead generation process to ensure opportunities for continued agency growth. If you’re excited about marketing, business development, and have the drive and entrepreneurial spirit to forge a new path with us, you just might be our next SixSpeeder.
THE TASK AT HAND
- Research, nurture and qualify prospective clients while managing the movement of leads through the pipeline.
- Cultivate both professional and informal networks that lead to potential opportunities
- Lead and/or direct cross-functional teams through the business development lifecycle to ensure growth of agency.
- Manage agency marketing activities related to business development.
- Actively prospect at events, trade shows, etc. (Some travel will be required as necessary.)
- Build relationships with industry publications and platforms.
- Curate unique surprise and delight executions for current and prospective clients.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of competitors and substitutes and their offerings to recommend what it will take to win engagements.
- Produce business development and pipeline reports and use this information to improve the efficiency and effectiveness marketing tactics, business development close rates and strategies.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Obsess over SixSpeed lead generation approach.
- Lead the effort for day to day business development activities.
- Own reporting of business development activities.
- Evolve and grow SixSpeed business development strategy and tactics to ensure agency growth.
WHO ARE YOU?
- A critical thinker, passionate, motivated, ambitious, self-confident, efficient, resourceful, and professional.
- Organized, assertive, and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast paced and creative environment.
- Passionate about our business, marketing, and networking.
- Previous sales experience in a B2B service company (1-3 years).
Creative services and marketing agencies preferred.
- A proven track record of creating valuable opportunities that meet employers’ goals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
WHO WE ARE
Driven, genuine, fearless, spontaneous, positive and hardworking; these are the qualities of a SixSpeeder we hold with the highest regard. We make ourselves indispensable to our teams by tackling challenges head-on and crossing the finish line together.