SixSpeed is looking for a Digital Specialist to join its growing digital team in Minneapolis. This full-time position will work across our clients’ digital touchpoints to execute media campaigns, identify trends, and push to improve digital experiences overall.
We are looking for someone comfortable with fast-paced, evolving job responsibilities who isn’t afraid to wear multiple hats in order to help us continue building our digital team. SixSpeed is rapidly growing and those with an entrepreneurial mindset will excel here. The Digital Specialist is a collaborative position that will work closely with our Digital and Connections teams to ensure we constantly push the limits of what's possible for our brands’ user experience.
- Execution of digital media placements across multiple platforms
- Paid search ad creation and implementation
- Performance monitoring and reporting for digital campaigns
- Social media campaign execution and day-to-day monitoring
- SEO planning, monitoring, and optimization
- Website and overall digital touchpoint audits
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, timeline driven, collaborative environment
- Ability to make actionable recommendations resulting from data analysis
- Ability to conduct an SEO audit, keyword research, and monitor SEO performance
- Ability to identify, research, and report on digital marketing trends, tools, and technologies
- Familiarity or experience with Google Analytics, GTM, SEO, SEM, and PPC
- Understanding of social platforms and social monitoring
- Understanding of A/B testing and implementation
- Experience with implementing and optimizing paid search and paid social advertising campaigns
- Understanding of best practices in UI/UX design
- Familiarity with web design and HTML best practices
- 1-3 years of relative experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing/Advertising or a related field
- Experience working in a creative agency preferred
BEING A “SIXSPEEDER”
You’re driven, genuine, fearless, spontaneous, positive and hard working. These are the qualities of a SixSpeeder we hold with the highest regard. You make yourself indispensable to your team by tackling challenges head-on and crossing the finish line together.