As a Copywriter, you’ll be tasked with taking on big, sticky challenges—tackling them with pen, paper and an open mind. You’ll not only have ideas that leap from the page, but the skill and discipline to craft them into copy that inspires action. You’ll speak to audiences through well-crafted ideas, with words and images as your closest allies. The ideal candidate has 2-5 years of creative agency experience, a proven ability to generate original ideas and the persistence to will them into the world.
THE TASK AT HAND
- Generate high-quality targeted ideas and copy in a fast-paced, team-centric environment
- Digest and understand technical product information and translate into compelling brand messages
- The ability to craft deep core insights that inspire and come to life as both short and long copy
- High level of polish in creating, pitching and selling work
- Consistent focus on details
- Translate a brand’s personality across channels
- Proactively self-organize with teammates to creatively solve problems
- Deliver copy to team in a timely and effective manner and meet all deadlines.
- Take feedback and direction from the team or client
- Project engagement from kick-off to completion
- Commitment to connecting people and brands in new & innovative ways
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Concepts ideas and executions to deliver the most effective and creative outcome possible
- Active engagement in success of project outcomes
- Crafts overall Brand/Project voice and tone
- Presents his/her ideas (internally and to client)
- Own their ideas and see them through delivery
- Achieved deadlines (no matter what) through all phases of the project
WHO ARE YOU
- 2-5 years as a copywriter in a brand advertising or marketing environment.
- Owner of a strong portfolio demonstrating an ability to craft and build creative campaigns and solves with insight.
- A critical thinker, detail-oriented, passionate, motivated, ambitious and resourceful professional.
- Organized, open-minded, and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Has eyes and ears for spotting creative opportunity—both large and small.
- Ability to concept and execute across all mediums.
- Willing and open to the hunting/fishing space, including gear, guns, and ammo.
WHO WE ARE
Driven, genuine, fearless, spontaneous, positive and hardworking; these are the qualities we hold with the highest regard. We make ourselves indispensable to our teams by tackling challenges head-on and crossing the finish line together.