SixSpeed is looking for an Associate Account Manager to join its growing team in Minneapolis.
As an Associate Account Manager, you’ll be involved with learning our clients’ business to help develop and grow relationships that add value to the client and our agency. You’ll be responsible for collaborating internally alongside an Account Manager to create great work that’s well executed to ensure high client satisfaction and account growth.
- Helps drive client business and relationships as a supporting role
- Assists and/or runs smaller initiatives with clients in support of the team
- Assists with project leadership and coordination responsibilities for assigned initiatives to ensure flawless execution
- Assists with annual account planning and financials for assigned accounts
- Drives clear communication between the internal team and client
- Assists in organizing client needs and feedback
- Assists in project kick offs, account status, and debrief meetings with team
- Works with PM to help execute creative and production processes
- Assists with managing projects and process in an organized manner
- Supports team in client feedback and communication, routing information, assisting in gathering research, and gathering inputs for brief development and presentations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with ability to adjust to constant changing priorities
- Positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communication, PR, or Marketing, preferred
- 1-2 years agency experience
BEING A “SIXSPEEDER”
You’re driven, genuine, fearless, spontaneous, positive and hard working. These are the qualities of a SixSpeeder we hold with the highest regard. You make yourself indispensable to your team by tackling challenges head-on and cross the finish line together.