is a mission-focused company. Our success is predicated on our experienced cadre of technical Subject Matter Experts who provide solutions to the Nation’s toughest challenges in cyberspace. We conduct intelligence operations, mitigate threats to critical infrastructure and key resources, and develop the capabilities necessary for providing enhanced situational awareness to warfighters and decision makers through rapid data solutions backed by security best practice. Currently, both commercial and government organizations are facing obstacles in today's rapidly changing net-centric landscape, making cybersecurity a chief necessity.
would like to add an ambitious, dedicated, and self-motivated Cybersecurity Project Manager
to our team.
- Determine and manage all project components: scope, budget, schedule, deliverables, quality, risk, etc.
- Responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and reporting of all activity projects.
- Identify complex project issues, risks, or problems in assigned projects, and makes recommendations for resolutions and improvements.
- Evaluate policies and procedures pertaining to project objectives.
- Develop and manage an integrated work plan that relates key milestones, areas of dependency, and possible programmatic issues.
- Minimum 2 years project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum Public Trust Clearance
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience with Federal Contracting
- SIXGEN pays 100% of health benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K with 3.5% matching offered
- Some training and education may be covered by SixGen
- The salary range is dependent on skills, experience and is negotiable (SIXGEN typically pays above average)