is a mission-focused company. Our success is predicated on our experienced cadre of technical Subject Matter Experts who provide solutions to the Nation’s toughest challenges in cyberspace. We conduct intelligence operations, mitigate threats to critical infrastructure and key resources, and develop the capabilities necessary for providing enhanced situational awareness to warfighters and decision makers through rapid data solutions backed by security best practice. Currently, both commercial and government organizations are facing obstacles in today's rapidly changing net-centric landscape, making cybersecurity a chief necessity.
would like to add an ambitious, dedicated, and self-motivated Cybersecurity Program Manager
to our team.
- Develop and execute all program resources (management plan, staff, schedule, budget reports, hardware and software, risk management documentation) complying with all policies and procedures.
- Communicate the Program's scope, objectives, focus areas, milestones and programmatic issues under review.
- Coordinate and interface directly with the customer to provide all deadlines and time frames for project completion.
- Prepare briefings and presentations using charts, graphs, tables, etc. to clearly present information.
- Achieve organization goals and objectives that meet compliance and customer requirements.
- Minimum 4 years program management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum Public Trust Clearance
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- PMP certification
- Experience with Federal Contracting
- SIXGEN pays 100% of health benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K with 3.5% matching offered
- Some training and education may be covered by SixGen
- The salary range is dependent on skills, experience and is negotiable (SIXGEN typically pays above average)