is a mission-focused company. Our success is predicated on our experienced cadre of technical Subject Matter Experts who provide solutions to the Nation’s toughest challenges in cyberspace. We conduct intelligence operations, mitigate threats to critical infrastructure and key resources, and develop the capabilities necessary for providing enhanced situational awareness to warfighters and decision makers through rapid data solutions backed by security best practice. Currently, both commercial and government organizations are facing obstacles in today's rapidly changing net-centric landscape, making cybersecurity a chief necessity.
would like to add an ambitious, dedicated, and self-motivated Junior Offensive Cyber Operator - Red Team
to our team.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in 3 or more of the following areas:
- Penetration testing
- Wireless mesh networking
- Reverse engineering exploits
- Log analysis
- Operation of assessment tools
- Script Writing
- Minimum Public Trust Clearance
- At least one of the following industry certifications: GPEN, GXPN, OSCP, OSCE, or equivalent.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Travel up to 30%
- Must be able to work on-site in Arlington, VA
- SIXGEN pays 100% of health benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K with 3.5% matching offered
- Some training and education may be covered by SixGen
- The salary range is dependent on skills, experience and is negotiable (SIXGEN typically pays above average)