is a mission-focused company. Our success is predicated on our experienced cadre of technical Subject Matter Experts who provide solutions to the Nation’s toughest challenges in cyberspace. We conduct intelligence operations, mitigate threats to critical infrastructure and key resources, and develop the capabilities necessary for providing enhanced situational awareness to warfighters and decision makers through rapid data solutions backed by security best practice. Currently, both commercial and government organizations are facing obstacles in today's rapidly changing net-centric landscape, making cybersecurity a chief necessity.
would like to add an ambitious, dedicated, and self-motivated Network Exploitation Analyst
to our team.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Ability to obtain 8570 IAT Level 2 certification
- Experience with Penetration Testing
- Experience with Open Source Tools
- Experience with Firewalls and Routers
- Experience in Windows
- Ability to work individually or in a small team
- Must be able to work on-site in Arlington, VA
- SIXGEN pays 100% of health benefits - Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K with 3.5% matching offered
- Some training and education may be covered by SixGen
- The salary range is $110K - $165K dependent on skills, experience and is negotiable (SIXGEN typically pays above average)