Who we are:
SiteGround is a leading international web hosting provider with a rapidly growing customer base from all over the world. Founded in 2004 in Bulgaria, today we are one of the leading web hosting providers worldwide. We have over 500 employees working in our offices in Sofia, Plovdiv and Stara Zagora in Bulgaria and Madrid, Spain. We have data centers on three continents, host 2 000,000+ domains and partner with the most popular open-source software powering the web today such as WordPress, Drupal, and more.
Every day we strivе to push the boundaries of our industry and provide products and services that exceed the expectations of our clients. This would not be possible without the passion and commitment that each and every member of our team puts into their work.
We are looking for people who are curious, friendly, independent, supportive, self-motivated, and appreciate a good use of emoji here and there. We try hard to make sure our team stay happy, not just by adding cool office perks and social benefits, but by motivating you to do your best work as well.
If you share our passion for quality and attention to detail, new and exciting challenges motivate you, and you want to keep getting better at what you do, then we have a place for you to unfold your talent.
Due to the rapid growth and expansion of company operations, currently we are looking for more people to join our DevOps team.
We are searching for people with a strong sysadmin background willing to write software or developers with an understanding of system principles like multitasking and inter process communication.
Some of the responsibilities of the DevOps team include:
- Building Highly Available systems for our mission critical software;
- Manage our most critical systems;
- Developing software in Perl, C and Go;
- Designing new systems;
- Building automated systems.
We are expecting the candidates to have some of the following skillset:
- Linux is mandatory;
- Bash, Awk, Sed;
- Understanding of SQL. PostgreSQL is preferred, but any other SQL is also ok.
- Understanding iptables/ipset/ip is a plus.
What We Offer:
- For every skill of the above and many others, we have internal trainings so you can easily learn what you currently don't know;
- Working with the latest technologies;
- Attending IT conferences worldwide;
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity, including spacious game room;
- Reduced working hours every Friday.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.