About The Company
SiteGround is a leading international web hosting provider with a rapidly growing customer base from all over the world. Founded in 2004 in Bulgaria, today we are one of the leading web hosting providers worldwide.
We have over 500 employees working in our offices in Sofia, Plovdiv and Stara Zagora in Bulgaria and Madrid, Spain, or remotely. We currently host over 2 Milion domain names and partner with the most popular open-source software powering the web today, such as WordPress, Drupal, and more.
We believe in giving a damn. Treating people right is fundamental to how we work. We treat our customers as we'd want to be treated, we treat each other like family, and we treat ourselves to a good day's rest or a fun get-together every once in a while.
Our goals have always been the same: Have fun, do exceptional work, build the best product and services in the business, innovate, pay attention to the details, treat people right, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning.
Due to the rapid growth and expansion of company operations, currently we are looking for more people to join our Customer Care team.
You will be the face of the company and first point of contact with our growing international customer base. You will be providing top-level customer service over chat, email, and/or telephone. Your day-to-day responsibilities will have a direct impact on shaping up and carrying out our mission to not only meet but exceed our customers’ expectations all the way.
- Prompt and professional online communication with our customers;
- Troubleshooting and solving technical problems for our customers;
- Helpful and knowledgeable assistance to customers with their website maintenance;
- Ensuring tasks and client requests are handled properly in a timely manner;
- Be open to a diverse working schedule including weekends and night shifts.
- Fluent written Italian;
- Fluent written English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Able to comfortably work in fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Good time management and multitasking skills;
- Willingness to learn, work and develop your potential;
- Ability to work independently as well as in cooperation with our team.
The following will be great advantage, but is NOT required:
- Previous experience in the customer service field;
- Knowledge of any of the following Open Source platforms is a plus: Joomla!, WordPress, Magento, Drupal, PrestaShop, OpenCart, etc.
What We Offer:
- Education: even if you have no technical knowledge, by the end of your first 6 months with us you'll have completed over 20 extensive training sessions ensuring that you're up to speed with the competitive IT industry;
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Free Meals from Monday to Friday;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity, including spacious game room.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.