Who we are:
SiteGround is a leading international web hosting provider with a rapidly growing customer base from all over the world. Founded in 2004 in Bulgaria, today we are one of the leading web hosting providers worldwide. We have close to 500 employees working in our offices in Sofia, Plovdiv and Stara Zagora in Bulgaria and Madrid, Spain. We have data centers on three continents, host 2 000,000+ domains, and partner with the most popular open-source software powering the web today such as WordPress, Drupal, and more.
Every day we strivе to push the boundaries of our industry and provide products and services that exceed the expectations of our clients. This would not be possible without the passion and commitment that each and every member of our team puts into their work.
We are looking for people who are curious, friendly, independent, supportive, self-motivated, and appreciate a good use of emoji here and there. We try hard to make sure our team stay happy, not just by adding cool office perks and social benefits, but by motivating you to do your best work as well.
If you share our passion for quality and attention to detail, new and exciting challenges motivate you, and you want to keep getting better at what you do, then we have a place for you to unfold your talent.
We are looking for a Full Stack WordPress Developer to join our team.
- Develop and maintain plugins and other software to link WordPress with SiteGround services;
- Maintain and upgrade already existing WordPress Plugins and WordPress-Related software following all best practices and coding standards;
- Provide assistance when it comes to WordPress integrations with 3rd party systems;
- Contribute code to the WordPress project;
- Represent SiteGround at WordPress-related events;
- Help produce different WordPress-related content - tutorials, eBooks, and other.
- Profound understanding of WordPress;
- PHP 5.6.x / 7.x;
- Good experience in the OOP paradigm;
- Profound understanding of the HTTP protocol;
- Experience with MySQL and relational databases in general;
- Experience with AJAX;
- Experience with building API’s and the REST paradigm;
- Excellent command of English.
- Experience with PHP frameworks (e.g. ZF, Symfony, Laravel);
- Experience in Linux-based OS;
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience in working with LAMP or LEMP stacks;
- Knowledge of SOLID principles;
- Knowledge of Design Patterns.
What We Offer:
- Working with the latest technologies;
- Attending IT conferences worldwide;
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity;
- Reduced working hours every Friday.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and a short cover letter in English.
All applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.