Who we are:
SiteGround is a leading international web hosting provider with a rapidly growing customer base from all over the world. Founded in 2004 in Bulgaria, today we are one of the leading web hosting providers worldwide. We have close to 500 employees working in our offices in Sofia, Plovdiv and Stara Zagora in Bulgaria and Madrid, Spain. We have data centers on three continents, host 2 000,000+ domains and partner with the most popular open-source software powering the web today such as WordPress, Drupal, and more.
Every day we strivе to push the boundaries of our industry and provide products and services that exceed the expectations of our clients. This would not be possible without the passion and commitment that each and every member of our team puts into their work.
We are looking for people who are curious, friendly, independent, supportive, self-motivated, and appreciate a good use of emoji here and there. We try hard to make sure our team stay happy, not just by adding cool office perks and social benefits, but by motivating you to do your best work as well.
If you share our passion for quality and attention to detail, new and exciting challenges motivate you, and you want to keep getting better at what you do, then we have a place for you to unfold your talent.
Due to the rapid growth and expansion of company operations, currently we are looking for more people to join our Customer Care team in our Sofia office.
You will be the face of the company and first point of contact with our growing international customer base. You will be providing top-level customer service over chat, email, and/or telephone. Your day-to-day responsibilities will have a direct impact on shaping up and carrying out our mission to not only meet but exceed our customers’ expectations all the way.
- Prompt and professional online communication with our customers;
- Troubleshooting and solving technical problems for our customers;
- Helpful and knowledgeable assistance to customers with their website maintenance;
- Ensuring tasks and client requests are handled properly in a timely manner;
- Be open to a diverse working schedule including weekends and night shifts.
- Fluent written Italian;
- Fluent written English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Able to comfortably work in fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Good time management and multitasking skills;
- Willingness to learn, work and develop your potential;
- Ability to work independently as well as in cooperation with our team.
- Previous experience in the customer service field;
- Knowledge of any of the following Open Source platforms is a plus: Joomla!, WordPress, Magento, Drupal, PrestaShop, OpenCart, etc.
What We Offer:
- Education: even if you have no technical knowledge, by the end of your first 6 months with us you'll have completed over 20 extensive training sessions ensuring that you're up to speed with the competitive IT industry;
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity, including spacious game room.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and a short cover letter in English.
All applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.