Who we are:
SiteGround is a leading international web hosting provider with a rapidly growing customer base from all over the world. Founded in 2004 in Bulgaria, today we are one of the leading web hosting providers worldwide. We have close to 500 employees working in our offices in Sofia, Plovdiv and Stara Zagora in Bulgaria and Madrid, Spain. We have data centers on three continents, host 2 000,000+ domains and partner with the most popular open-source software powering the web today such as WordPress, Drupal, and more.
Every day we strivе to push the boundaries of our industry and provide products and services that exceed the expectations of our clients. This would not be possible without the passion and commitment that each and every member of our team puts into their work.
We are looking for people who are curious, friendly, independent, supportive, self-motivated and appreciate a good use of emoji here and there. We try hard to make sure our team stays happy, not just by adding cool office perks and social benefits, but by motivating you to do your best work as well.
If you share our passion for quality and attention to detail, new and exciting challenges motivate you, and you want to keep getting better at what you do, then we have a place for you to unfold your talent.
We are now seeking a highly motivated, organized and upbeat individual to join our HR team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Gather and analyze management’s requirements regarding job openings;
- Post job announcements internally and externally through various job boards;
- Proactively search for candidates through different platforms and channels;
- Research and develop new channels and strategies for recruitment;
- Organize and attend face-to-face interviews with short-listed candidates and keep them updated on the status of their applications;
- Consult managers on the suitability of the candidates and ensure the highest level of person-job-organization fit;
- Negotiate job terms with managers and candidates;
- Organize new staff onboarding;
- Process paperwork associated with hiring and dismissal of employees;
- Monitor and ensure the proper distribution of company benefits (social, health, travel insurance, corporate, employee gifts, etc.);
- Establish relationships with local schools, universities, and other institutions that source potential job candidates;
- Attend job fairs and other recruiting events;
- Assist in implementing the Employer Branding strategy of the company;
- Assist in the preparation, communication, and implementation of new procedures, training programs, and others.
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment or similar HR position;
- Experience of using LinkedIn for recruitment;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Good time management and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and high level of initiative.
- Fluency in Spanish or Italian;
- Work experience in the IT industry;
- Experience with using Facebook and Twitter for recruitment;
- Experience with introducing company procedures;
- Experience with training and referral programs.
What We Offer:
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity, including spacious game room;
- Reduced working hours every Friday.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and a short cover letter in English.
All applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.