Who we are:
SiteGround is a leading international web hosting provider with a rapidly growing customer base from all over the world. Founded in 2004 in Bulgaria, today we are one of the leading web hosting providers worldwide. We have close to 500 employees working in our offices in Sofia, Plovdiv and Stara Zagora in Bulgaria and Madrid, Spain. We have data centers on three continents, host 1 600,000+ domains and partner with the most popular open-source software powering the web today such as WordPress, Drupal, and more.
Every day we strivе to push the boundaries of our industry and provide products and services that exceed the expectations of our clients. This would not be possible without the passion and commitment that each and every member of our team puts into their work.
We are looking for people who are curious, friendly, independent, supportive, self-motivated, and appreciate a good use of emoji here and there. We try hard to make sure our team stay happy, not just by adding cool office perks and social benefits, but by motivating you to do your best work as well.
If you share our passion for quality and attention to detail, new and exciting challenges motivate you, and you want to keep getting better at what you do, then we have a place for you to unfold your talent.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer or sales person with interest in building and managing marketing and affiliate partnerships. The international hosting and website building landscape, where SiteGround is operating, is highly competitive and evolving. The role will involve understanding SiteGround target audiences, researching and identifying new partner opportunities, cultivating influencers and other current or potential partners to become SiteGround affiliates. The perfect candidate will need to think creatively about how to fully leverage the brand across new affiliate opportunities and enjoy communicating both direct and indirect with international partners.
- Market research: Identify affiliate and partnership prospects, and new opportunities for the company based on set goals
- Outreach: Pitching, negotiating and closing agreements with relevant parties (via calls, emails or personal meetings)
- Relationships Management and Negotiations: Cultivating and optimizing new and existing partnerships for maximum results;
- Perform insights-driven marketing: Initiate marketing and messaging tactics taking into account target audience specifics
- Analytical thinking: Understand key metrics like CPA, CR, monitor results and undertake relevant changes to optimize performance
- Some experience in digital marketing and/or sales, and/or experience in negotiating paid placement opportunities, commission, and volume goals or sales
- Passionate about building and maintaining partnership relationships
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (oral and written) and can communicate fluently in English.
- Self-started and results oriented person with a hands-on approach to getting things done.
- Experience at an IT/software company or understanding of the hosting industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Very good command of second language - Spanish or Italian
What We Offer:
- Education: intensive training session;
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity, including spacious game room;
- Reduced working hours every Friday.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and a short cover letter in English.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following in your application:
Imagine you could go back in time and make changes to a marketing campaign or partnership negotiations you lead or were involved in, that aimed for specific results. Describe the desired result, the message, what you would change, and why. Share links if possible.
All applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.