At Sisu, we're building a software platform that empowers people to make better decisions using data. Based on years of cutting-edge data systems research at Stanford, the platform provides actionable insights to businesses from their data. Sisu integrates with modern data warehouses, which provide a streaming, structured view of key business metrics and their relationships with first-party organizational data. We draw on novel techniques from data mining, statistical analysis, and machine learning to produce these insights and deliver them through an elegant, modern web interface.
Sisu Data is seeking a Product Solutions Lead as part of the product team to help customers use Sisu to answer critical business questions, and to coordinate internal analytics across multiple functions to drive product strategy. Externally, you'll get exposure to senior leadership at a variety of companies across a variety of industries, from retail to healthcare to energy, in helping guide their decision-making with data. You'll also lead our internal analytics, working with machine learning engineers and product to understand how our algorithms are performing and improving result quality. On our dynamic, intellectually hungry, and delightfully quirky team, the number of opportunities is unbounded.
What you'll accomplish:
- You will work as analytics point on internal product metrics and dashboards, bringing a special eye towards transforming datasets and translating numbers into clear, actionable insights
- You will act as analytics point for a variety of accounts, interacting with C-level executives down to individual analysts, to bring value to a variety of industries and use cases
- You will help guide customers through the entire proof-of-concept and post-sale process, from demo to onboard to deployment, going the extra mile to make sure a customer can extract insight out of Sisu
- You will articulate customer feedback to inform product strategy and feature work within the product and engineering and product teams
What you'll need to be successful:
- BA/BS or heavy coursework in quantitative field preferred
- Excellence in data storytelling
- Project and client work in data analysis, including experience with a variety of different data sets and formats required
- Knowledge of SQL
- Bonus: Industry specific expertise in retail, restaurant, pharmaceuticals, and consumer technology a plus
- Bonus: Experience at a consulting firm or tech company in customer-facing roles
This role is an excellent way for data analysts or data-oriented consultants to get exposure to cutting edge technology and have customer-facing impact.
Sisu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.