Sisu is looking for a creative, scrappy, and hungry Product Manager to serve as Sisu’s first dedicated product hire. This PM will help build out and scale Sisu’s platform by lead the investigation, prioritization, and delivery of new capabilities for our customers. This PM will work closely with our early users, as well as our technical and GTM teams. We value aptitude over experience, and are interested in working with candidates with 3-4 years or more experience in product management who can ramp up quickly and move fast in enterprise data, are comfortable running product experiments, and are motivated to help build and run our product development process.
On our small, dynamic team, you’ll have opportunities to mentor new team members, present at events large and small, and write content read by a global audience.
We value aptitude over experience and are interested in working with candidates with 3-4 years or more experience in product management who can ramp up quickly.
What you'll accomplish:
- Lead the design and delivery of a unique operational analytics program for a global customer target
- Work closely with the founding team and leadership to match customer needs to innovative product
- Influence the business case for product roadmap decisions and new investments
- Bring a deep knowledge of analytics, BI, and data diagnosis to Sisu and our customers
- Travel to engage with customers directly, in their environment
What you'll need to be successful:
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about analytics, BI, and enterprise data warehouses, and the desire to help enterprises solve problems in new ways
- A real passion for cloud technologies that change the way we work,
- Stellar interpersonal skills and strong team values
- Hands-on, high-energy, and creative problem solver with the ability to lead others to success
- Familiarity with contemporary analytics and BI platforms, including Tableau, Periscope, Looker, Mode, and Metabase
- Proven success working cross-functionally with customer success, sales, and engineering teams throughout the product life cycle
- Experience in the world of enterprise B2B SaaS is a definite plus
For a product management professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and help build an amazing, eclectic, and supportive organization.