Sisu is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll work directly with sales, engineering, executives, and marketing to ensure our customers’ success from the moment they start using Sisu. From onboarding and training, troubleshooting and support, and ultimately expansion, you’ll be responsible for effectively building trust, engagement, and high customer satisfaction across a portfolio of customers.
You'll also have the opportunity to define what customer success means at Sisu, instilling our values and serving as the voice of the customer throughout their relationship. Creative, energetic, and data-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to translate customer needs into clear feedback for our product teams.
In your daily interactions with customers, you’ll have the chance to combine your data, communication, project management, and problem-solving skills to help customers to find new ways to use Sisu.
On our small and dynamic team, you’ll have opportunities to mentor new team members, present at events large and small, and write content read by a global audience.
What you'll accomplish:
- Manage all post-sales activity for Sisu’s top business and enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Lead customer onboarding, including technical implementation and initial objective creation for our customers' analytics teams
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on to identify and track product improvement requests
- Travel to engage with customers directly, in their environment
What you'll need to be successful:
- Proactive team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Practical expertise with SQL, data analytics, BI, and cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Redshift, and BigQuery
- Stellar interpersonal skills and strong team values
- Hands-on, high-energy, and creative problem solving skills with the ability to lead others to success
- Proven success working across sales, product, and marketing teams throughout the product life cycle
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Zendesk, and other Software-as-a-Service platforms is a plus
For a customer success professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and help build an amazing, eclectic, and supportive organization at Sisu.
Sisu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.